“Versailles” is a sampler style project made up of a series of squares and rectangles that interlock perfectly to form a complete design. The project includes a wide variety of canvaswork embroidery stitches worked in stranded silks on 24-count Congress canvas. Finished size is 24cm x 24cm.
I am running this as a Block of the Month course in the first half of 2022. Over four lessons, delivered monthly from March to June, you will learn all the stitches required to complete the project as well as being encouraged to experiment with the layout of the blocks and the allocation of colours and stitches to make the final design you own unique interpretation. Your course includes full colour notes, stitch charts, stitch diagrams and a comprehensive set of instruction videos.
- Four lessons delivered via my Course Craft platform – March 20, April 17, May 15 and June 19
- Course content includes full colour notes, stitch charts, stitch cards and instructional videos
- The project includes 18 blocks of which just two are repeated so each month will cover four unique blocks
- Students will be able to join a private Facebook group to ask questions, as well as sharing progress and inspiration along the way
- AU$60 per student for the full course – click here to enrol
- AU$70 for an optional thread pack including 13 skeins of hand-dyed 6-strand silk and one card of metallic (I have a limited number of packs in your choice of two colour versions) – click here to buy from my Etsy store
- Australian and NZ students only: AU$12.50 for 24-count Congress cloth measuring 40cm x 40cm (your choice of white, soft ivory, or eggshell) – click here to buy from my Etsy store
- Rest of the world: please source your Congress cloth measuring 40cm x 40cm from your local needlepoint store to save on shipping costs.
- Shipping costs will apply if you order threads and/or fabric. I am happy to ship several orders to a group to help reduce shipping costs.
To find out more details and to enrol in the course, simply follow this link – https://beautifulstitches.thinkific.com/courses/Versailles